Saturday, February 12, 2011

Intro

Hi, I'm Jen.  I'm from New England,  I am thoroughly uncomfortable posting information about myself on the internet, so I plan on keeping this intro fairly simple.  Posting personal information on the internet is a good way to cause yourself trouble in the future, and I try to avoid that.  I have to keep a blog running for class, so here it is.  I'm currently a college student in my junior year, hoping to be complete with my undergrad come spring of '12.  I'm a Leo, if you're into that sort of thing, which I'm not.  I hate the winter, although the snow has made it more bearable than usual.  I tend to travel a lot for both work and pleasure.  I just got back from FL.  I'm a huge fan of Disney World, so my boyfriend and I spent 12 days down there, messing around and overeating.  I think I'm going to run back down there the end of the month before my work ramps up and hang out with my family and hit the racetrack.  I'm an avid motorcyclist, so I try to drag bikes down south in the winter so I can ride and not freeze my butt off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment